Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Last Harvest Will Soon be Reaped

Revelation 14:14-16 (NKJV)
14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.


"Daughter, this is where you are in the timeline of events.  The last harvest is soon to be reaped and My Bride will assist Me in bringing in the harvest.



Keep in prayer for what is coming, My daughter. You will not be surprised or overwhelmed by the coming events for I have given you My Spirit and My peace.  You will know that the time has come for My wrath to be poured out on mankind, but My own will be protected, as I have said to you.  During this time you will be given power to witness and will be My lights shining in a dark world.  Many will be drawn to you as to Me and thus My last harvest will be brought in before the door closes.  And then … yes … and then I come for all My Bride.  My Bride consists of all those who have said Yes to Me, and those left behind will be all those who have not said Yes to Me - those who have rejected My invitation to come to Me.  Let there be no confusion on this point, My daughter."

1 Thessalonians 4:17-18 (NKJV)
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.


Note:  The Lord gave me the above message when I went to Him in prayer today after receiving an email stating that a lady had posted my last message from the Lord, "And Then I Come for You", on her facebook page with a comment that this message meant the Bride would be split - some would go in the first rapture and some of the Bride would be left here to minister and be taken in the last rapture.  These are not the words or interpretation the Lord gave me and He wanted this clarified immediately.

 I request that anyone who posts my messages elsewhere, also include the link to my blog - http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com.au/
  
Thank you
                                                            ***********************
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, another message! So quickly! As I understand it, the illumination of our consciences, when the Lord reveals our sins to us, is totally different from His coming for his bride, correct? The Lord will come only once for his bride, correct? And that will be after He has given all one last chance to choose Him. We all need to pray for each other, for all souls in the whole world, to say yes to the Lord. He's coming, the Lord is coming! Rejoice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary - Yes, you have stated it correctly, just as I see it.

      Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Hello Bon:)

    I have been posting your messages off and on, on my blog because they speak to my Spirit and I just know that I know, that I know they are correct! With every posting I have always included a link to your blog...seems only fair and right to do so that way they can continue to follow the messages on their own too. There are many spirits at work down here right now, as you well know and many of them are out to twist and turn these messages into anything but the truth they were given in. But for those of us in the Body these messages give us the encouragement and instruction we need to understand what is coming, what we face and how we should handle it! God bless you Bon for being His vessel that pours His truth forth to us!

    Bon, here is a link to my blog for you to check it out if you care to:) http://legionbegone.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I am quite happy for you to continue posting my messages on your blog, as the Lord leads you. I have just had a quick look at your blog and it looks most interesting! I will spend some time today reading more and looking at the videos.

      God bless!

      Delete
  3. Bon:

    You are not advocating two separate raptures are you????

    KB

    Kaseyburt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Kasey, I'm not. I believe the Lord's words to me are clear that He will take up all His Bride in the rapture and those left behind will be those who have rejected His invitation to come to Him. They will still have the opportunity of turning to Jesus during the tribulation and becoming Tribulation Saints.

      Blessings.

      Delete
  4. Hi Bonnie

    An interesting post: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2013/August08/083a.html

    Not saying this is where the "3 days of darkness" is headed ; I'm just aware that there
    are many strange events and anomalies that are occurring in the heavens of late and many
    urgent prophecies are pointing to fearsome events in our immediate future. Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rob - Thanks for the link. Yes this is a possibility, the sun about to flip its magnetic field. The other one is Comet Ison coming later this year (November?) and there are probably others we don't know about that could even come sooner. Whatever event triggers it, we just need to be prepared spiritually and keep our focus on Jesus!

      Blessings.

      Delete