Thursday, August 8, 2013

So Close Now ~ His Kingdom Comes!

I received this message from the Lord on August 7, 2013:

"Be excited for what I am bringing down to you, My daughter.  My Kingdom comes - My Kingdom comes!

There will be much coming that is of Me but also much coming that is of the evil one.  Those who are Mine will be infused with My power and will be sent out to minister to those who are in the darkness, who can't see My light except through you, My chosen ones.  This will be your last act of service for Me before I bring you home.  Time is short, My children,  time is short now, so prepare your hearts for My soon coming.  Heed My words only and don't divert to the right or the left of the path I have laid out before you.  Listen for My voice saying to you, 'This is the way, walk ye in it'.

There is more coming than you can possibly imagine.  Stay close to Me that I may reveal more to you in the coming days."


Isaiah 30:21 (KJV)

And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

John 8:12 (NKJV)

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world.  He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”



Matthew 6:9-13 (NKJV)

 In this manner, therefore, pray:

Our Father in heaven,

Hallowed be Your name.

1Your kingdom come.

Your will be done

On earth as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts,

As we forgive our debtors.

13 And do not lead us into temptation,

But deliver us from the evil one.

For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.


                                                          ***********************

8 comments:

  1. Shalom Bonnie,
    I'm really exited reading your posting.
    May God reveal more for us in the coming days.
    Blessings,
    Samuel Solaiman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited too Bonnie! Watching and waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bonnie for sharing this message. Hold us tightly Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie,

    Thank you for this message. I have been blessed by your blog. I am preparing for the last days by spending more time in the Word and prayer (especially prayers for the lost). However, I am a highly introverted individual and find it difficult to verbally witness to others. I post Bible verses on facebook all the time and certainly do not hide my faith, but I find it hard to confront others when necessary due to my introversion. Do you think the Lord is upset with me? I have prayed about this but do not yet have an answer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure the Lord is not upset with you, Michael! Many people feel uncomfortable witnessing to others, but if it is of the Lord, then it will happen in a natural way and He will give you the words to speak. If you are trying to witness to people in your own strength because you think you should, then it won't work anyway. I used to feel uncomfortable verbally witnessing to others because it was something I heard while sitting in Church that we should do, so it became a "should-do" thing, instead of a "want-to" thing. However, the Lord impressed on me that He didn't want me going out looking for people to witness to, that He would bring them to me in a natural way. I find that I am simply interested in talking to them and getting to know them. Then it is often through something they say that the door is opened to say something about Jesus. But you see, this is always a God ordained appointment and He guides us through the Holy Spirit. He sets it up in the first place. If the Lord sets it up, then He will give you the words.

      Even if you never speak to another soul about Jesus, you are doing His will by praying for the lost and posting Bible verses on Facebook is a great way of witnessing.

      Please remember that God made you the way you are and He loves you just the way you are. Rest in His love. If Jesus wants you doing more than you are already doing, trust Him to download the desire and the means into your spirit. He never asks us to do anything without giving us the ability to do it.

      Many blessings,
      Bonnie

      Delete
  5. I give great thanks to you for sharing this gracious gift from God to you with all of his children that are called to receive it, and unending praise to our Lord and Savior for his unending love. your blessings are sure to continue and multiply for sharing. I pray that your line of communication with our messiah will continue. What a blessing for you and for all you've reached. Thank you Bonnie. Your family in Christ Sommer and Scott Abrams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sommer and Scott - Thanks so much for your encouraging comment!

      May our Lord bless you both,
      Bonnie

      Delete
  6. Hey Bonnie, This is the most exciting time for the people of God. The greatest outpouring of the Holy Spirit is on the horizon. It is God's Day to manifest through His children for an extended period of time. satan has overplayed his hand and now God is going to reveal to all that there really is a God and He is powerful and He is Love and He is good. This is what was prophesied ..."the manifested sons of God"...the greater works all over the earth. This is Resurrection Time....get up church, for the Holy Spirit is showing up and showing off where He is not invited. Jesus is Lord and there is many who have not bowed their knee to the enemy..Watch out, the light is invading the darkness !!! The best is yet to come.....He is coming back, but not for a while, too much to do bringing in the harvests....don't pack your suitcase yet. Get fired up and ready for take-off !!

    ReplyDelete