Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Order of Events to Come

The Lord spoke these words to me today: 

"I so dearly love you, My children, and long for the time when we are together for eternity.  This Bridegroom longs for His Bride!  And I am coming soon!  Make no mistake, My dear daughter, I am coming soon!  Much sooner than many think.  But I am speaking to My own so My coming will not be sudden to them.

I have given you knowledge of events to come and this is the order in which they will come:

First of all, there will be a cataclysmic event that will affect all mankind;  then there will be darkness over all the earth; then I will reveal Myself to the hearts of every man and woman on the face of the earth.  Their sinful nature will be exposed and they will realise their need of Me.  They will realise that I am indeed their Creator and their Redeemer. That I, Jesus, shed My blood for them on the Cross and that without My forgiveness they will not enter Heaven.  They will be given the choice of accepting Me as their Lord and Saviour, or rejecting Me.

This will be My last intervention from Heaven to a world dying of sin, to save each individual from a fate worse than death - eternity in Hell.  So many think that Hell does not exist.  They think, 'How could a loving God send anyone to Hell?"  They don't realise that no sin can enter Heaven and it is only through My shed blood on the Cross that any sin is forgiven.  If My sacrifice on the Cross is rejected, there is no other means to keep that person from eternity in Hell.  If they don't choose Me as their Lord and Saviour, then I have no power whatsoever over their souls.  They have chosen to align themselves with Satan, who longs to drag My precious children into the abyss of  Hell with himself.  He does not desire this out of any feeling or regard for the person he has deceived, but to thwart Me, as he hates Me so intensely, and therefore he wants to hurt Me by hurting My children.

This is why My intervention is so necessary, as it will lift the veil of deception from the eyes of each and every person on the face of the earth and they will be given the opportunity to choose of their own free will.

The darkness that covers the earth will last for three days and it is during this time that I will manifest Myself to mankind.  Don't fear this event, My children, for it is out of My great love for you that this event has been prepared since the beginning of time.  After your hearts are purified, My Holy Spirit will invade your beings as never before and you will arise to do great miracles and will lead many to Me in the short time left before I come for My Bride.

Arise, My children, with joy in your hearts, for your Bridegroom cometh for His Bride!

Your Jesus,

Your Bridegroom"


2 Peter 3:1-9 (NKJV)


1 Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior, knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.



But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.



                                                            ***********************

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah! Thanks for the link:) Is this AWESOME or what? We are going home soon. I am saddened for those who still refuse Him but His message above lends hope that many will FINALLY be able to get to the truth without Satan covering their eyes and ears with deception. PRAISE JESUS!!!! What an amazing, awesome, sovereign, holy, loving God we serve!

      GREAT blog and much needed words from our Beloved...thank you Bon!

      Delete
    2. Hi Sarah ~ Thanks so much for the link. I will spend some time checking out your website - it looks really good!
      Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Gives me chills....I wonder if this prophecy in Revelation corresponds to what you have heard?
    Revelation 14:6,7

    6Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheraldo ~ I'm not sure where this scripture fits in. However, Rev 14:6,7 comes straight after the scriptures about the 144,000 (v.1-5). This leads me to believe that the angels preaching the gospel could happen after the Rapture of the Bride, but I could be wrong.

      Delete
  3. Bonnie:
    Good word! I am wondering if this has anything to do with that large chunk of the sun blowing off yesterday. They said it would take 49 hours to affect the earth and that was from noon our time yesterday. If we have darkness, it would seem that would start by noon tomorrow, if the darkness is related to what happened with the sun. Again, thank you for sharing. KB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too Bonnie.. after reading your blog and thinking about these times I remembered about the huge hole in the sun... It was impressed upon me and I felt heavy? my partner asked why I was so quiet and so I told him... about your newest blog and the sun thing happening now. I thought he would think I am mad, but he accepted all I said as a real possibility. Do you know if many others are thinking along these lines? And why is my Christian family not seeing all this? They dont seem interested nor concerned.

      Delete
    2. Amanda ~ If it is to do with the huge hole in the sun, then it's going to happen soon! I really don't know if this is what will trigger it or not, but it could be so we need to be prepared in our hearts. Interesting that so many Christians still don't get that we are living in the end times and Jesus' return is so close! I can't share too much with my family, either, so you are not alone there. I'm pleased that your partner accepted what you told him as a real possibility.

      Others are receiving similar messages about this upcoming event - This is a link to Julie Whedbee's blog, Behold I Come - http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com.au/

      Her last few posts refer to this event.

      Delete
  4. Many thanks to you Bonnie for sharing and being faithful to our Lord. What a time to have been born - who would have thought it is our generation that will witness all these long awaited promises of God! His Will be done on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie
    Recently the Lord spoke audibly to me, it doesn't happen that often so when He does I pay attention. He said the words Revelation 6:11. I wrote about this in my blog, its called "The Visitation" at kaseyburt.blogspot.com If you can, read that because at that point in Revelation the first 5 seals have been opened. I believe God was saying this is where we are in time, but not entirely sure. Blessings, KB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very interesting, Kasey. If what you say is correct and the first 5 seals have been opened, then the next seal is the 6th seal that refers to cosmic disturbance -

      Revelation 6:12 - Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances

      "I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood."

      Keep looking up and trusting in Him!

      Blessings, Bonnie

      Delete
    2. Hi Bonnie i just thought you should see my blog entry i published six months ago because it lines up with everything you’re saying in your new blog entry titled The Order of Events to Come. Feel free to comment or chime in on my site anytime to let me know what you think :)

      http://evangelicalgokuism.blogspot.ca/2013/02/revelation.html

      Also I thought you might like to see the youtube video i produced detailing a Japanese Cartoon with a theme that lines up with end times prophecy and i include dozens of scripture references so people can see how it lines up with bible prophecy to a tee. The bad guy in the cartoon is aptly named Syn Shenron which literally means Dragon of Sin and the earth gets shrouded in darkness because of the evil energy being released.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUyV3aHWD5A

      Delete
    3. Hi Goten Son, I read your blog entry and watched the video - both very interesting! Thanks for sharing!
      God bless.

      Delete
    4. Your welcome and best wishes from your brother in Christ Son Goten :)

      Delete
    5. Shalom Bonnie.
      Let me introduce my name Samuel Solaiman.
      I live in Jakarta - Indonesia. I'm so blessed reading your blog - Hearing from God. Please keep passing the Word that you hear from God.
      Blessing.
      Samuel Solaiman

      Delete
    6. Shalom Samuel ~ I'm encouraged to know the words I hear from Jesus are blessing you and I shall keep posting His words as long as He wants me to!

      Blessings,
      Bonnie

      Delete
  6. Bonnie, thanks for sharing this powerful word from the Lord. There is a related word about the three days of darkness - They will not be able to ignore My Glory

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete