Sunday, June 9, 2013

Very Soon Will Things Begin to Happen

“The 'Abomination of Desolation' is soon to appear on centre stage, My daughter.  You will know him, for My Holy Spirit within you will witness to you of his true identity.  He will appear as a man of peace and a great humanitarian and many will be deceived, but not so My children who remain close to Me.  There will be much display about this man and he will be highly regarded among the worldly, who know Me not.
For My people who are faithful to Me, your eyes will be opened and you will know where this man is from.  He will lead many into deception.  

I am asking all My children to build up your most holy faith, to stay close to Me, your Lord and Saviour, and to remain in My Word.  Feed on my Word and on My presence to bring you through the times ahead.  Soon, very soon, My children, will things begin to happen in the world that will cause many to fear.  For those who are Mine, you are not to fear but trust in Me to keep you safe under the shadow of My wings so that these things do not touch you.  You will be protected in such a way that you will escape the evil surrounding you.  Don't think that I will take you out of the world at this stage, for I still have work for My children to do to bring the lost to Me before I come for My Bride.

Don't look to any particular event coming but remain focused on Me, your Lord and Savour, every moment of the day and learn to discern My voice among the many around you.  I desire that your relationship with Me is strengthened at this time and that you use every available opportunity to speak My word of love to those around you who know Me not.  If you are in My presence daily, then you have all you need.

There are many voices around you, My daughter, but they are not all from Me.  Heed My voice only, My child, and disregard those voices that do not speak the truth.  Entrust yourself into My keeping, and your loved ones, and I will not fail you.  Remember that I am the same yesterday, today and forever and I change not.

Remember too, My daughter, that the words I give you are not just for you at this time, but for those in the future who will come to Me.  You may not always understand the words that I give you and the order in which I give them to you, but that is not your concern.  Your only concern is to write what I am telling you.  You are My scribe - the words are Mine.  You cannot know how the words that I give you will impact on others, or at what time in their lives My words will impact them.  Be faithful in your writing, My daughter, and leave the rest to Me." 


Jude 1:20-21 (NKJV)
20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

John 15:9,10 (NKJV)
“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

Psalm 17:7-9 (NKJV)
Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand,
O You who save those who trust in You
From those who rise up against them.
Keep me as the apple of Your eye;
Hide me under the shadow of Your wings,
From the wicked who oppress me,
From my deadly enemies who surround me.

John 10:27 (NKJV)
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Hebrews 13:8,9 (NKJV)
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace.


                                                         ************************

2 comments:

  1. are you saying that the children of God will be on earth to see who the anti-christ is? i have always thought that we would be raptured before the anti-christ is revealed (who is revealed with the 7 year peace confirmation with Israel, also the first day of the Tribulation)? please help me out. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We cannot know precisely from scripture when the Rapture will be, but the Lord has told me that the Antichrist will be revealed to us. That makes me think that either we will still be here after the AC confirms the 7-year peace treaty (and then the Rapture) or the AC may appear on TV prior to the actual confirmation of the peace treaty and the Holy Spirit will reveal to our spirits that this person is the AC.

      Blessings, Bonnie

      Delete