Saturday, May 4, 2013

Safety Under the Shadow of His Wings

"There is so much coming that many will be unprepared in their hearts.  But all those who are close to Me and who have made Me Lord of their lives will not be unsteadied by what is coming, for they will know in their spirits that I am in control, no matter what happens.

Even though you may not understand what is transpiring before your eyes, know in your hearts that I am always in control and I will honour My promise to My children to keep you safe under the shadow of My wings.

Many may fall at your side, but no evil will befall you.  I have deployed many angels to the earth to counteract the effects of the enemy's plans.  He mocks Me, but his mocking is in vain, for he will not succeed in his evil plans.

Be assured in your spirit, My daughter, that there is nothing to fear, no matter what you hear on the radio, or see on the television.  Imagine that what you are seeing is like a story being played out on a stage by actors, but the real story is being played out in the spirit realm that you cannot see with your physical eyes.  There is much happening in the spiritual realm, My daughter, that you are unaware of.  Your only safety is in My arms, so I will say to you yet again - stay close to Me under the shadow of My wings and know in your heart that no matter what happens, I am with you always."


Psalm 91:7,8 (NKJV)

A thousand may fall at your side,

And ten thousand at your right hand;

But it shall not come near you.

Only with your eyes shall you look,

And see the reward of the wicked.



Psalm 91:3-5 (NKJV)

Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler

And from the perilous pestilence.

He shall cover you with His feathers,

And under His wings you shall take refuge;

His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,

Nor of the arrow that flies by day.

                                                            ************************

4 comments:

  1. Psalm 91...my very favorite piece of scripture!

    We once had a broody hen, who hatched out some baby chicks. It was interesting to watch them interact with each other. Whenever danger came near, the mama hen would make a certain clucking sound, and then the babies would run back to her, and bury themselves in between her feathers and under her wings. If they were cold, they would cry out to her with their sharp peeping sounds, and she would then call them back to her, and she would crouch down to the ground, and encourage them to climb back on to her.

    It made me think of how Jesus said that he wanted to gather up his children under his wings, like a mother hen would.

    Here is a link (scroll down a short bit to click on the video,) that shows the close relationship between a mother hen and her chick.
    http://www.blog.farmusa.org/a-mother-hen-her-chicks-the-bond/

    Just think...God wants to do this for us, too...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful video - thanks for sharing it! Yes, we will all be safe under His wings!

      Blessings.

      Delete
    2. Hi bonnie here is a free ebook I think you'll enjoy reading also look up Art Katz on YT about the Mystery of Israel and the Church I think these resources will bless you.

      http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/index.htm

      Delete
    3. Thanks Bella, I will have a look at these.

      Blessings,
      Bonnie

      Delete