Thursday, May 30, 2013

All is Ready ... All is Set ... All is in Place ... Wait

“Everything is set, My daughter.  Time has run out.  Everything is in place - just wait for My hand to move.
There is nothing coming that you cannot handle in My strength, My daughter. Your family will be protected, as you will be, so there is nothing to fear.  Mark My words well and remember them when sudden destruction comes.  Remember that I have told you I will hide you under the shelter of My wings.  It will be as if you are watching a movie on the television, with chaos and destruction all around, but it will not touch you, for you will be under My protection at all times.  There is coming much chaos and destruction to the world in the coming days, but this has all been prophesied in My Word, the Bible, as has My coming for My Bride.  All will be fulfilled, just as My Word says.  No prophecy will be left unfulfilled.

Oh how I love My Bride!  How I love My children!  My Son died for each one of you so that you may spend eternity with Me, your Heavenly Father, and Jesus, My Son.  Look to what is in store for you and allow My Holy Spirit to fill you with My love and peace.

There is nothing more for you to do but to await My timing, for all is ready … all is set … all is in place.  Wait now My daughter, My children ... wait for My Son.   

Your Loving Father."
  

Matthew 5:18 (NKJV)
For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

Psalm 91:7 (NKJV)
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 (NKJV)
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.  And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

 
                                                          ************************

16 comments:

  1. Yes LOrd, I will wait. Amen. Thank you Sis. Bonnie for the message. Godbless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie for your message. Bonnie might you intercede for me with Holy Mary. Sometimes It seems to me like my prayers drop deep hole. Oh I'm a sinner of course but I would like asking trough you at the Holy Mary if She can to show me the right life road, for me and my children. Peace to all people. Dario

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dario,

      As I am not Catholic I don't pray to Mary, but I pray to Jesus for you to know God's will for your life and also for your children. I believe you have emailed me before and I still pray for you each day.

      1 Timothy 2:5-6 - For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all.

      Blessings to you Dario.

      Delete
  3. Dear thanks for your prayer and for the reference at Timothy. Bless! You give me power to go on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Daniel did in the lions den,keep our eyes on the Lord and not the other stuff and all will be well.
    I'm an ex-Catholic who has been saved from the power of sin that destroys as well as religion that enslaves us.
    Thank you for this word to wait, rest in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcel - Yes, you have it right .. keep our eyes on the Lord and not the other stuff!

      Blessings

      Delete
  5. Thank you Bonnie, for being faithful to the Lord!

    My heart has been feeling heavy of late, whenever I think of those who still do not know Him. I too, sense that time is shortening...

    Blessings to you,
    C. Dunamis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my heart has been heavy too. All we can do is keep praying for the lost to turn to the Lord before time runs out and commit them into His hands. He hears every prayer and He will answer. Let's keep our focus on Him and His great love and mercy!

      Blessings to you C Dunamis,
      Bonnie

      Delete
  6. Such peace filled my heart when I read this! This morning when I woke up first words I heard were "June a month of destruction".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow - "June a month of destruction"! Thank you for sharing this, Harleyroses. There is much coming that will be unexpected and we can be thankful that Jesus is looking after His own!

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When the Lord told you "chaos and destruction to the world in the coming days" did He meant in June????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lord did not reveal to me when. I have not been given any timeframe for these events, only a sense that it will be soon. I can't be any more specific. I just know we need to stay close to the Lord every day, be prepared for the unexpected and to know that Jesus will take care of His own.

      Blessings.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for answering, may God bless you!!

      Delete
  9. THANK YOU dear sister for sharing this word with us. I have been seeking God much about the coming days. Very concerned for me & my family. There's been many Warning Words the Lord has given out for us to be prepared. But this is the first one that states very clearly we & our family will be protected....like watching a movie. PRAISE the LORD!!!...THANK U JESUS!!!...we never know WHAT the Lord has planned for us to walk thru. We just have to TRUST Him & use our FAITH to BELIEVE He will carry us thru the storms of life. He is the Alpha & Omega. The Beginning & the End. And He knows the End to the Beginning. He knows ALL. I'm soo thankful & Blest to know the Heavenly Father & have His Son as my Lord, Master & Saviour. Filled with the Holy Spirit!

    May God bless YOU for being obedient to share His Word to the world! I'm soo glad I found YOU today! THANK U JESUS!! Do you have a ministry sharing your words on video also? I'm eager to read the rest of the Words God has given you. What an AWESOME gift He has blest YOU with! I have seeked, pressed in, asked, fasted & prayed to be able to HEAR His voice to receive Words from Him. It wwould be soo wonderful to be able to receive personal words giving us a spiritual checkup. I'm not giving up. I'm trusting & believing when the darkness comes & there is no power & internet...God will bless me with this gift. I've been asking Him to not keep me in the dark. Asking for Him everyday to keep me up with what's going on in the physical world AND the spiritual world.

    Hopefully dear sister it won't be long until we meet in GLORY LAND!!

    Abba Father PLEASE give the command for the Trumpet to Sound!!

    COME JESUS, COME!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GodsGirl2 - Welcome to my blog! I'm pleased the Lord led you here. I am finding the words He is giving me to be of great comfort. We know that bad stuff is coming, but we need to keep our focus on Jesus, our Lord and Saviour ~ He has promised to look after His own and we are not to fear but to trust Him completely. Yes, when there is no power and internet, we will need to hear from the Holy Spirit and I believe He will grant that gift to us as needed.

      I don't have videos, only this blog. You may like to check out the blog of Behold I Come, as Julie receives encouraging words as well. One of her messages is about the different ways God speaks to His children, titled "You are Loved by The King - http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/you-are-loved-by-king.html

      Blessing to you,
      Bonnie

      Delete