Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Last Harvest - and The Coming Antichrist

"Daughter, you don't realise how close everything is to changing the world forever.  Know that no matter what happens, I am with you and with all My dear children.  I will not allow any of My own to perish but will save to the uttermost all those who come to Me for salvation.  I am drawing many more into My Kingdom every day and an event will take place shortly that will cause billions of souls to turn to Me in repentance and faith.  This will be the Last Harvest before I come for My Bride.  Don't fear what is to come, for you know that I will protect you and all those who are Mine.  This event will cause fear to rise in the hearts of many, but it will also cause faith to rise in the hearts of those who are Mine, because you will know that your redemption draws nigh.

Be patient in waiting, for all is in My hands.  It may seem like the world is out of control, but remember that I am always in control no matter what is happening around you.

It will soon be time for the antichrist to make his appearance on centre stage.  Just as an actor portrays another character, so will the antichrist portray another character … he will portray Me, the Lord and Saviour of mankind.  He will set himself up as the Messiah and many will fall for his deception.  But those who belong to Me and are called by My name will not be deceived by this imposter, or by his false prophet.  Time has run out, My children, for I am at the door and My love will envelope the globe as I draw many more into My Kingdom before the Great Deception unfolds."


John 4:35-36 (NKJV)
35 Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! 36 And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.

Revelation 14:6-16 (NKJV)
Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.”
And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”
Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.
 

                                                           ************************

18 comments:

  1. WhooHoo!! Let's get this party started! Let's complete our work for the Lord so we can go home. How wonderful it is to live in perfect peace and with a sense of excited anticipation. We are the chosen, honored generation who will be snatched off this earth. Maranatha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes DW, we are the honored generation living in the end times! While we wait for our Groom to come for His Bride, we need to stay in prayer for the lost - Matthew 18:14 "Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish".

      Blessings,
      Bonnie

      Delete
    2. The Lord has confirmed this to me also, told me we are the generation that is living in the time of the end of the age that the Disciples spoke and asked Jesus about. God Bless xx

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the confirmation Bella!

      Blessings,
      Bonnie

      Delete
    4. Amos 5:18-27
      New International Version (NIV)
      The Day of the Lord

      18 Woe to you who long
      for the day of the Lord!
      Why do you long for the day of the Lord?
      That day will be darkness, not light.
      19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion
      only to meet a bear,
      as though he entered his house
      and rested his hand on the wall
      only to have a snake bite him.
      20 Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, not light—
      pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness?
      21 “I hate, I despise your religious festivals;
      your assemblies are a stench to me.
      22 Even though you bring me burnt offerings and grain offerings,
      I will not accept them.
      Though you bring choice fellowship offerings,
      I will have no regard for them.
      23 Away with the noise of your songs!
      I will not listen to the music of your harps.
      24 But let justice roll on like a river,
      righteousness like a never-failing stream!
      25 “Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
      forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
      26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
      the pedestal of your idols,
      the star of your god[a]—
      which you made for yourselves.
      27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
      says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

      Delete
    5. Very appropriate scripture! Thanks Sheraldo.

      Delete
  2. Yes, thank you for reminding us, not to rush into that day of judgement and destruction, for THIS is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. One more day our Lord has given us to be able to snatch even one more pathetic sinner out of the evil eternal claw of Satan.

    Thank you Jesus for this Blessed Day!
    Praise God!
    Praise His Holy Name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim for your comment. Very true! We need to be in prayer for the lost every day.

      Delete
    2. thank-You Bonnie! Every day I hear some say, oh I hope He comes today! So I will finally get my Crown f Righteousness!
      And I understand everyone wants to finally see the fulfillment if our Blessed Hope. But your quote from Amos 5:18 gave me pause, because if He did come today I still know lots of folks who probably would not make the cut, my own sister, in spite of my prayers for. the last 20 years, she still thinks the aliens from the planet Sirieus are coming to save her. I need one more day, and THIS is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, we are living in awesome times!

      Blessings.

      Delete
  4. I feel the same in my Spirit. There is coming a huge outpouring of the Holy Spirit very soon and will usher in the greatest harvest of souls in history. This outpouring of the holy Spirit will also usher in the appearing of Jesus Christ to His bride which the church call the rapture. The end is very very very very near now. I feel it in my spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie,

    I would like to know to know how to create a blog like you have done. I receive many words from the Lord and would like to publish them. How do you get a blog address; where do you find it?
    Thanks, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lloyd,

      I used www.blogger.com. You will need to create a Google account, if you don't already have one. Here is a very good video tutorial that will help you. Watch this first -
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA4s3wN_vK8

      Hope it works. Looking forward to reading your Blog!

      Blessings.

      Delete
  6. THERE IS A GREAT REVIVAL JUST AHEAD AND WITH IT WILL COME A PERSECUTION AGAINST THE TRUE BELIEVERS. THIS PERSECUTION WILL STRENTHEN THE ARMY,(TRUE WARRIORS AND BELIEVERS) THIS WILL IN TURN MAKE THE ARMY OF GOD MUCH BOLDER AND STRONGER NOT WEAKER. THIS WILL BACKFIRE ON THE DEVIL.
    IN THIS WAY THE HARVEST OF MILLION SOULS WILL BE ATTAINED. THERE IS A FIRE IN ARMY OF CHRIST WHICH NOTHING IN THE WORLD WILL PUT OUT!! NO FEAR, GOVERNMENT, OR LACK OF FUNDS, PASSIVITY, WILL STOP IT. THE ENEMY IS ONLY USING INTIMIDATION TACTICS WHCI WON'T WORK. THIS GREAT HARVEST OF SOULS WILL BE GOD'S HARVEST AND WILL USHER IN THE APPEARANCE OF JESUS CHRIST TO HIS TRUE BRIDE. THEN ONLY WILL THE END COME, HALLELUJAY,AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lloyd, I agree with your comment - well said!

      Delete
  7. To Joel - if you leave me your email address in a comment, I won't publish it but will reply to your comment by email.

    Blessings, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.