Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Words Will Sustain You

The Lord told me that my time of rest would end when January was over. (Refer to post on January 28, Time of Rest).  I received the following words from the Lord on February 1st:

"There is much that you don't understand, My daughter, but there is much that you don't yet need to understand.  I will give you understanding of what you need to know, and no more at this time. 

Hardly a day will go by when people will not be saying ,"What is coming next? What evil will next befall us?"  But you be strong, My daughter.  All My children are to be strong during these times, for I am your Redeemer, your Protector, your Saviour.  I will not allow harm to come to My children.  I will protect you in ways you cannot imagine.  I will provide for you in ways you cannot imagine.  Your part is to stay close to Me, so that you listen and hear My instructions to you.

My words will sustain you, no matter what is happening in the world around you. Remember that always, My daughter - My words will sustain you.  Keep reading My Word daily to sustain you.  Keep listening for My words in your spirit to sustain you and to guide you.  Fear not the future.  Fear not what is coming on the world. Fear only being apart from Me, your Lord and Saviour.  Fear not - I will save you to the uttermost.

Remember always that I love you, and I love each of My children in ways they cannot imagine.  I will not fail you, My dear children.  I will never fail you.  Keep the faith - all is well.

Be prepared in your spirit, My children, for what is ahead, what is coming on the earth.  At no time give sway to the enemy and his lies.  Remember, there is much deception in the world and a Great Deception is coming, but if you hold to My Word and stay close to Me you will not be deceived, My children.  Stay close to Me and I will hold you to My bosom and hide you under the shadow of My wings."


Psalm 55:22 (NKJV)
Cast your burden on the Lord,
And He shall sustain you;
He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 57:1 (NKJV)
Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
For my soul trusts in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,
Until these calamities have passed by.

Psalm 119:105 (NJKV)
Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.

Romans 5:5 (NKJV)
Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Ephesians 3:14-21 (NKJV)
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.  Amen.

                                              ****************************************

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping you at least took time out for a bubble bath ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been nice, Dan, but I settled for a pedicure! I think the Lord wanted to give me time to rest and recuperate after having family from interstate staying for 2 weeks over Christmas and into January. It was a wonderful opportunity for my husband to spend time with his daughter and grandchildren. I wasn't sure how long this time of rest would be, so I published my post on January 28 ... and then the Lord told me it would finish when January was over, so I didn't have much time to wait! I love hearing His words to me - they are always so comforting. I write them down in shorthand and then type them up. Little did I realize when I learned shorthand so many years ago, how I would be using it in my retirement!

      I read your last post and will be leaving you a comment shortly.

      Blessings to you and your family,
      Bonnie

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.