Wednesday, February 13, 2013

God's Love and Free Will

"Fear not, My daughter, fear not what is coming on the earth, for I am in it and I will look after My own.  I will provide your every need and I will protect you.  You are not to focus on what is happening around you - you must focus on Me, your Lord and Saviour.  Keep looking to Me alone to guide you, to provide for you and to love you as only I can.  No more are you to be worried and concerned, for that is showing lack of trust in Me.  No my daughter, but you must put your entire trust in Me alone for your every need - no matter what happens in your life.

My children are so dear to Me and I would not have any one of them perish.  I have given them free will and I will do everything in My power to draw the lost to Me, but if they will not come to Me, I will not ever force them - for love must be free with no restrictions.  The enemy would put false guilt on My children to push them down into depression.  I convict My children in their hearts if they have sinned so they can turn and come to Me for forgiveness, but I don't put guilt onto them.  I paid the price for all the sins of mankind - past, present and future - and I long for each and every one of My children to come to Me for forgiveness and to receive Eternal Life with Me and My Father in heaven. 
  
There has been much wrong teaching in the churches, putting guilt onto My children that I did not intend.  Those responsible will be judged at the appointed time, for they have done much damage and caused many to turn against Me because they have portrayed Me as a cruel judge, instead of as a loving Father."


Matthew 6:31-14 (NKJV)
 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Romans 8:1 (NKJV)
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 
 

                                             ****************************************

4 comments:

  1. so many need to hear that message, guilt is of satan, conviction of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - the very first time I realised this truth I was so overjoyed! PTL!

      Delete
  2. I don't think that Abba would say the words 'wish' or 'frightened' as those words come from the world and he said in the bible FEAR and FEARFUL, also wish comes from buddism and it means 'it may or maynot happen
    Abba is not a man that he should lie and his word is 'yes and 'amen' so wishing would NOT be in his prophetic words as it is IDOLOTRY , in Hebrew it means 'PRAY' or 'desire'
    This was in your other words not in this one but just found the comment section here, But Abba did give me a corrective word to the church and the leaders also ! shalom and be blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine - Please be assured that I write only the words that the Lord gives me. The word "wish" means "to long for or want; to have or feel a desire". It appears many times in the Bible, eg. Matthew 20:20-21(NKJV). I have also found the word "wish" in other prophecies that I believe are from the Lord.

      I have not used the word "frightened" in any post, but the word "frighten" does appear in one post and it is in context. The words "frighten" and "frightened" also appear many times in the Bible.

      I have no doubt the Lord can use whatever words He chooses to get His message across to the world.

      Blessings.

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.