Monday, January 28, 2013

Time of Rest

The Lord has not given me anything further to post since January 5th.  He told me He is giving me a time of rest and that He is refreshing my spirit at this time.

I am spending time soaking in His word, in prayer, praise and worship, and listening to His words to me. 

With so many prophecies being given of hard times ahead, it is important that we keep our focus on our Lord Jesus Christ and His promises to us, His children, and that we not allow ourselves to become distressed in our spirits, but that we daily renew our spirits in His Presence and receive His joy and blessings.

As soon as the Lord gives me more words for the Body, I will post them on my  blog.  

Blessings to you all,
Bonnie
 

Psalm 46:10 (NKJV)
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV)
But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.


                                              ****************************************

2 comments:

  1. Abba gave me the same word but on April 3rd, 2013
    I HEARD the Father say to me, that this is a SEASON of RESTING, REFRESHING, and RESTORATION!!! Also Abba is calling in the PRODICAL sons and daughters and also the lukewarm, carnal christians, that have fallen away, this is the SEASON THAT YESHUA will be TOUCHING their HEARTS to come back to their FIRST LOVE, even HIS OWN CHILDREN! Also Abba is calling the brethren to a more INTIMACY in spending TIME with Him, there are MANY THINGS that he wants to share with you, but you are to BUSY to come and SIT at his feet and listen to what he wants to tell you I also heard that he is calling us to take care of the poor, the widows and the orphans ? THIS WAS A VERY STRONG ADMONITION !!! THE poor, widows and orphans are Yeshua's HEART, they are VERY IMPORTANT to Him !!! YOU WILL BE BLESSED, if you take care of these 3 kinds of people. There are 142 SCRIPTURES about the poor in the whole bible. But if you turn away, and you could have done something, then you WILL BE CURSED ! WE NEED to take this SERIOUSLY ! This is not just a SUGGESTION, this is a COMMANDMENT ! I DON'T SEE ANY CHURCHES TAKING CARE OF THE WIDOWS in the church? WHY is that ? The jews would take care of the widows in the church, also clothe the poor and those without NO FATHERS, the orphans. and supply them with food. We should be ASKING our churches if THEY FOLLOW THIS WORD ? THIS IS THE HEART of the Father! shalom
    He gave me scriptures but don't have room for them here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent word, Janine. Thanks for sharing!

      Blessings.

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.