Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 - A Year of Surprises

"2013 will be a year of surprises.  There will be many exclamations of, 'Oh my goodness', 'How did that happen?', 'What is going to happen next?'  But you, My daughter, and for all those who belong to Me, you must keep your peace and not be rattled by what is happening around you.  There will be much happening during this year that will cause many to fear and faint, but My people are to remain focused on Me, their Lord and Saviour.  I will not fail you; I will not fail My chosen ones.  Whisper My Name and I am there to protect, to provide, to save, to rescue. 

Fear not the enemy's plans, My children, for I have all authority in heaven and on earth and the enemy's plans will not prevail over My plans.  He knows his time is short and so is intent on much destruction, but his power will not last and will be overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of the testimony of My saints. 

Much darkness is coming, but My people will shine as lights in the darkness and will draw many to Me.  The division between the light and the darkness is becoming more evident during this year.

Keep close to Me at all times; keep reading My Word; keep listening for My voice that I may lead you day by day, moment by moment, through these troubled times into the joy of My Glory and Peace. 

There is so much more coming, My daughter, but apart from the bad things coming, there are many good things coming as well.  For all those who belong to Me and remain close to Me, I will impart My Spirit to you in fresh ways and give you ministries that will bring glory to Me, your Lord and Saviour.  Remember always - I love you dearly."


Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Revelation 12:10-12 (NKJV)
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

Psalm 119:105 (NKJV)
Your word is a lamp to my feet
And a light to my path.

John 8:12 (NKJV)
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”


                                            ****************************************

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie I share with all of you this word from Jesus in Italy (Turin):

    “Scrivi ora per il MIO NOME: voi non morirete, voi non invecchierete e sarete perfetti come nel mio disegno originario. Io sono il Signore e mantengo le mie promesse […] vedrete me, la mia luce, e vi vedrete come Io vi vedo. La scossa sarà forte, voi avrete piena coscienza di voi stessi di fronte alla mia luce di Verità, molti non resisteranno a questa vista, i miei sappiano che in quel momento Io proverò la loro fede e si affidino alla Mia Infinita Misericordia e nulla avranno da temere. Questo avverrà tra non molto. Io torno a riprendere e ricomporre in perfezione tutto ciò che mi appartiene. Vegliate quindi e preparatevi all’incontro con lo Spirito d’Amore, Verità e Giustizia. Abbiate fede in me e nulla avrete da temere. Sappiano i miei segnati che verranno chiamati per primi e dovranno istruire gli altri per affrontare gli eventi unici che avverranno da qui a breve. Ve lo dissi, informo ognuno singolarmente, voglio che cooperiate al mio Piano di Salvezza Universale. Siete miei amici, siete miei alleati e Io stesso vi renderò onore e Giustizia. Preparatevi in pace e pazientate, pregate e PERDONATE e sappiate fin da ora che sono al vostro fianco sempre. I cieli si apriranno e voi vedrete la Gloria del Signore. Gloria a Dio nell’alto dei Cieli e pace in terra agli uomini di buona volontà. State nella MIA PACE e non temete nulla. GESU’ REDENTORE.”
    By Figlia dell’Amore: Parole di Luce e Vita.

    Un caro saluto Daniela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniela. The Google English translation doesn't appear to be totally correct, but I am sure my readers will appreciate the message:

      "Write now for MY NAME: you do not die, you do not invecchierete and be perfect as in my original design. I am the Lord, and I keep my promises [...] look at me, my light, and you will see how I see you. The shock will be strong, you will have full awareness of yourself in front of my light of truth, many will not resist this view, my know that at that time I will try their faith and trust themselves to My Infinite Mercy and nothing will be fear. This will happen before too long. I'm going to return and rebuild perfection in all that belongs to me. Watch ye therefore, and be prepared to encounter the Spirit of Love, Truth and Justice. Have faith in me and you will have nothing to fear. Know who will be called marked my first and will instruct others to address the unique events that will happen here soon. I told you, I inform everyone individually, I want to my cooperiate Universal Plan of Salvation. You are my friends, you are my allies and I myself will make you honor and justice. Ready in peace and be patient, pray and FORGIVE and know right now that are at your side forever. The heavens will open and you will see the glory of the Lord. Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace to men of good will. You are in MY PEACE and do not fear anything. JESUS ​​'REDEEMER. "
      By Daughter of Love: Words of Light and Life.

      Best wishes Daniela."

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.