Saturday, December 1, 2012

You Are Not Alone

I had been feeling down for a while and I asked the Lord why I was feeling depressed.  He told me very clearly that I was not depressed.  I knew how I was feeling, so I was a bit surprised at His remark.  He said to me again that I was not depressed.  Then He gave me these words:
 
"Daughter, what you are feeling is not depression - it is a culmination of all that is happening in the spiritual realm. Learn to distinguish between your emotions and your spirit. Sometimes, you think your emotions are feeling a certain way, but it is really your spirit. Learn to know your spirit better.  Ask for discernment - this is important.

There is so much coming, My daughter, and you will need this discernment to keep you in My will and on the path I have set for you.  Keep close to Me always and I will not fail you. My angels have been deployed to the earth to assist all My children and to help bring the lost to salvation. You are not alone - My Holy Spirit is within each of My children and My angels surround you.  Listen to My voice in your spirit and, above all, trust in My love for you.  If I would not hold back My own Son for you, would I hold back any good thing?

Harken to My voice and heed only My words and you will be safe and walking the path I have laid out for you. 

Fear nothing, I am here.  Rest in My arms always.  I love you."


Romans 8:31-32  (NKJV)
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33

Matthew 28:20 (NKJV)
"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”


                                                   ************************

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that Bonnie. Awesome word.
    Hope your feeling better your in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen! May the Lord bless you abundantly and keep you in His will.

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.