Friday, December 7, 2012

Words Have Power

I had just started reading a booklet by Annette Capps called "Quantum Faith" when the Lord spoke these words to me:

"Daughter, I want you to understand more of the meaning of faith and substance and how things are created from what is not.  This will show you how important your faith is and how important your words are.  Words have power.  Any spoken word has power and the meaning behind the words has power.  That is why it is so important to only speak positive words and to only have positive thoughts in your mind and loving thoughts in your heart.  Love will conquer all, My daughter.  My love will conquer all.

There is much to be said of the times in which you live, My daughter, for what you see happening in the world around you is a result of thoughts in the mind that have turned into negative reactions in the world.  This is an indication of the negative thoughts in the minds of so many of those who belong to the world and the world's system.  Only My thoughts and My love in your hearts and minds can conquer the evil in the world.  This is why it is so important for you at all times to maintain a peaceful and loving attitude in your heart and mind.  This is why it is so important that you spend time with Me, and in My word, so that My thoughts and My love fill your heart and mind, and this is why it is so important for you to forgive anyone that has hurt you.  The word of forgiveness has much power in it, My daughter.  I would that all My children understood this.  They think that by forgiving and forgetting it is weakness … nothing could be further from the truth … it is power.  Forgiveness is more powerful than revenge in the spiritual world and so it will be in the physical world.

There is much you will learn in My presence, My daughter.  Stay close to Me, not only so that I may protect you, but also so that you may learn of Me and My ways, which are higher than your ways.

Remember, above all, that I love you and will always love you.  Remember also that there is no time in heaven, so My love goes on for eternity.   -   Here endeth the lesson."

Genesis 1:1-5 (NKJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was  on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

Romans 4:17 (NKJV)
17 (as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations”) in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did.
 
Hebrews 11:1-3 (NKJV)
 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

Mark 11:25-26 (NKJV)
25 “And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. 26 But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.”

 
The booklet "Quantum Faith" by Annette Capps may be purchased from Amazon.com for $2.99, or the eBook downloaded for $1.99.

With thanks to my sister in the Lord, Geri Thompson, ( http://www.overcominglife.com/) for recommending this booklet to me.

For additional reading check out this link titled:  RESEARCH:  GOD DID SPEAK WORLD INTO EXISTENCE  http://www.wnd.com/2007/02/40054/#vTYmM6is8DpjGd7r.99
  
 
                                                    ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.