Saturday, December 1, 2012

Time is Running Out

"Daughter, Daughter, time is passing quickly.  There is much to do before I come for you.  Keep praying for My lost children, those who are seeking Me but have not yet found Me - keep praying for them to come into My Kingdom before time runs out.

I will be giving you giftings from My Holy Spirit to assist you in your ministry.  I am pouring out My grace and blessing on My children and equipping them for ministry in these end days.  I am giving each one a task and equipping them for service.   

No-one shall go unpunished who causes one of My little ones to stumble.

Stay in the flow of My Spirit that I may impart to you My will for this time.  There is so much coming, My daughter, that you would not be able to cope without My Holy Spirit within you, guiding you. Listen for My voice and obey My leading.  This is imperative.  The gifts I am giving you will assist in your ministry.  There are many souls yet to come into My Kingdom and I am equipping all My children for their ministry in these last days.

Time is running out for My chosen ones to be saved.  Do your part while you can."

Matthew 28:18-20 (NKJV)
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen

                                                       ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.