Friday, December 14, 2012

My Omnipotence Reigns

"Write, for the time is drawing nigh for all those who are not yet saved, to come to know Me before time runs out.  It is imperative that you continue praying for the lost, as you have been doing, for there will come a time when it will be too late for some.  There will be a time in the near future when I will call My Bride home and those left behind will be caught unprepared for what will befall the earth during the Tribulation.  My hand is on those I want in My Kingdom and I want you to continue to pray them into My Kingdom, before the window of opportunity closes.  This is your task, My daughter, and the task of all My children at this time.  This is the most important thing you can be doing for Me now.

Everyone, My daughter, everyone needs to know Me as Lord and Saviour if they want to enter Heaven.  There are no exceptions.  If someone does not want to know Me as their Lord and Saviour, then I have no authority to bring them into Heaven.  It is all about Authority.  Without their permission I can bring no-one into My Kingdom.  I can only bring those who belong to Me into My Kingdom and into the Heavenly Realm.  The default is Hell for those who reject My love.  It is their choice always.  I will not force anyone to come to Me … it must be their choice and their decision always.

My Omnipotence reigns, My daughter.  Don't be concerned about what is happening in the world and to the world, for always My Omnipotence reigns.  No matter what is going on around you, always focus on Me and bring yourself within My love and protection.  I am always here protecting you, My child, but you must focus your attention on Me and on My love for you and put your trust in My love.

Stay close to Me, keep centred in Me so that when things begin to happen in the world you will not lose your stability.  Remember always, that you are not of this world - you are of My Kingdom and My Kingdom operates on different laws to the world's system.  I will provide your every need, even when the world's systems are no longer.  Fear not, for I have already mapped out the path for you, and your provision is already in place.  This is true for all my chosen ones.  Look only to Me, and not to the world's systems, for your provision, My children, for I alone keep you.  I hold you, each one of you, in My arms always.  I love you, My children."      
                                               
Revelation 19:5-7 (NKJV)
Then a voice came from the throne, saying, “Praise our God, all you His servants and those who fear Him, both small and great!”
And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.”

Deuteronomy 33:27 (NKJV)
The eternal God is your refuge,
And underneath are the everlasting arms

Isaiah 49:16 (NKJV)
See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands


                                                              ************************

4 comments:

  1. Yes God is Omnipotent, God is sovereign. He is merciful, if we let Him.

    Had to stop by your site tonight and warm up. Here where I am a storm just started, a blizzard, where we expect over 18 inches of snow and up to 45mph winds. Can I come over for tea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan,

    Would love to have you over for tea! I do hope you are all rugged up inside in that blizzard! Our weather is the exact opposite - 37C (98.6F) today, and very humid. Wouldn't want to be without our air conditioning!

    I wish you and your family a blessed and peaceful Christmas and looking forward to whatever the Lord has in store for us in 2013.

    Blessings,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. As merciful as I know God is, I can't help but wonder, what about the children? I assume they are automatically protected and taken to heaven when its time but since I have little ones, I wonder. It doesn't say either way in the Bible or any words I've read recently. I guess that's God's way of saying, of course I will take them when I take you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no doubt that God will protect all children with His angels and Jesus will take them all with Him.

      Matthew 19:14 -
      But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.