Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Worldly Knowledge, Godly Wisdom

A friend, Michael, received the following from the Lord in response to his concern of information overload.  Michael has given me permission to post this on my blog:-

I seem overwhelmed with all this knowledge around.  The world is one now, we know what is happening in every corner instantly.  News is of problems, not good things. Nearly everything I can do nothing about and my little corner gets concerned, almost fears, for the future - why do we need so much information?  It's overload.

"Yes Michael, you take on so much, you listen to news, watch it, check on your phone between bulletins.  You are in the world but not of it.  Only I can give you peace, for while you are worrying about this and that you take your eyes off Me.  Let the world continue to do what it has always done.  I said 2000 years ago that there will be wars and rumours of wars, the poor will always be with you, for nothing has changed.  There are still famines and floods, earthquakes and disasters, tyrants and abuse of power - that's the world, you just hear more of it and you can't change any of it.  Do I not say, give all your worries and burdens to Me, for I alone can carry them?  Are you hungry, cold, penniless, ill, friendless, persecuted, in fear of your life?  No. Well things aren't too bad.  Fear of having to experience any of these is what keeps you awake at night.   

I am your insurance policy.  The payments are up to date, you are covered - and I never renege on a policy payout.  What I have said, so will I keep My word.  The world lives in fear - don't let it influence your everyday life for it will destroy you.  I, on the other hand, will never let you down. Stay close to Me, for life is good - remember that."


Matthew 11:28-30 (NKJV)
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
           

                                         ************************

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I needed to hear this tonight...

    Shalom,
    C. Dunamis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I needed to hear it too! I will pass your thanks on to Michael. He will be encouraged.
      Blessings,

      Delete
    2. And Michael take courage, this is the fulfillment of the end times "as knowledge increases".

      Bless you Bonnie

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.