Thursday, November 8, 2012

There is More to Come

"There is something more coming, My daughter. Be prepared in your spirit and listen for My instructions.  Heed the gentle nudgings of My Spirit within, as well as My words to you.

There is more to come, but remember that I am already there and I am paving the way for My children to walk this path with Me.

There is so much coming that you know not of, My daughter, and I want you to be prepared in your spirit.  Stay close to Me every moment of the day and you will be safe in My arms.  I say this not just for you, My daughter, but for all my faithful children.  I long for you to know Me in a deeper way, and this will come about as you seek Me in prayer and obey My instructions to you.  As you take each step of faith I put before you, you will grow closer to Me. 

Come into My presence, My Daughter, and let Me share with you My aching heart.  My heart is aching for the lost.  Keep standing in the gap for them in prayer that they may come into My kingdom before it is too late. Keep praying for those who desire to know Me but haven't been shown the way.  Your prayers are effective.  I hear every prayer from My children and I am coming to save all those you are lifting to Me in prayer.  Don’t doubt Me, daughter.  This prayer time is very important to My heart."


James 4: 8 (NKJV)
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.


                                                  ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.