Thursday, November 1, 2012

Stand in the Gap for the Lost

"Don't fear, all is in hand.  Everything that has been prophesied will come to pass.  Not one word of scripture will be negated.  My Word stands forever.  There is much coming and I am positioning My children where they will be most effective in these coming days to assist in the harvest of souls that is soon to come.  Be ready, be prepared in your hearts to do My bidding so that the lost will be saved.

You will be used mightily in this time.  All those who are Mine and who are willing to put My desires before their own, will be used mightily to draw the lost to Me.  My heart aches for those who are lost.  There are many out there who long to know My love but who don't know the way to find Me. Pray for these ones that they will be drawn to Me before it is too late.  This is My desire.

Stand in the gap, My daughter, stand in the gap for the lost who don't yet know Me.  Stand in the gap in prayer and I will honour your prayers for all those you bring before Me in prayer.  There are many who want to know Me who need your prayers to show them the way. 

I am coming to every home, to every individual, to declare to them My love and to offer them the choice they need to make for eternity.  This task is to be accomplished before I come for My children.  I need your prayers for this endeavour.  Continue to uphold to Me the lost - those who don't yet know Me but who are seeking Me in their hearts, for I am making ways for them to be presented with the truth of My love and My sacrifice for them, to give them the opportunity of receiving Me as their Lord and Saviour before time runs out.

There is more coming that you cannot imagine.  It is imperative that you stay focused on Me and on My word to you to stay inside of My will and protection.  My children need to know I am for them and not against them. The harshness of the situations that are coming could cause many to become faint-hearted and weak of faith. Pray, My daughter, that they will be strengthened in their faith, that I may rescue them when they turn to Me in faith.

Heed My words, for the time is fast approaching when all mankind will know I am Lord of Heaven and Earth and no man can stand against Me or My will for My children."


James 5:16 (NKJV)
Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
 
                                                               ************************

4 comments:

  1. Praise be to the Lord, our God for this word !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the Lord's blessings to you Greg!

      Delete
  2. Morning Bonnie,

    No truer word, standing in the gap. The enemy is ramping up his efforts moving out of the darkness into the light to proclaim himself as a bearer of light. There has been no greater time to stand than now. As Ephesians 6 goes
    "Ephesians 6:13

    New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)

    13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."

    I've always liked that "to stand". May we all, standing in the gap, when the enemy comes, be the last one standing...

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan - a very true word!

      Blessings,
      Bonnie

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.