Monday, November 5, 2012

Reader Appreciation Award - Thank you!


 Reader Appreciation Award

A big thank you to  http://dreamsofdunamis.wordpress.com/  for nominating my blog for the Reader Appreciation Award!  I always gain much insight from reading the dreams and Godly wisdom found on Dreams of Dunamis.

Now the rules for accepting this award are as follows:-

Add a picture of the award to your blog.

Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.

Nominate 5-10 other Bloggers and inform those selected that they have been nominated.

The following are links to some of my favourite blogs and I would like to nominate them for this award. Each of these blogs (and the one that nominated me for this award) has inspired me in my walk with my Lord through the encouragement and teaching of the anointed writings of the authors. I am reminded that we are individually members of the Body of Christ, each sharing the gifts God has given us through His Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27)

May you enjoy these blogs as much as I do!





  
If you see your blog up here on the list, then YOU have been nominated for this award! (See above note on how to accept the nomination.) Share with us some of YOUR favourite blog links!

                                                     ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.