Thursday, November 22, 2012

I Am Raising Up a Remnant

"Yes, time is getting shorter before My coming for you.  In the time that is left I want all My children to spend time in prayer for the lost and in evangelism, where I send you.  My anointing is upon you, and indeed upon all My children, for this ministry - for time indeed is short.

Concentrate only on the tasks I give you, My daughter. Don't be waylaid into taking on tasks that are of no relevance to My Kingdom. Time is short!

I am appointing tasks for each of My children and with these tasks will come the anointing.  Your task, My daughter, is to pray for the lost.  Others, I will send out to evangelise. Some of the lost I will send to My children. There is much anointing coming for all these tasks to be accomplished through My children. Fear not, the time of your redemption draws nigh!
                                                 
I am raising up a remnant. You are part of the remnant, My daughter, that will display My light to the unsaved. You will be a beacon of light to draw others to Me. This is how it will be in these coming days, My daughter.  My children will be pillars of light - beacons of light - and will shine against the backdrop of darkness coming on the world."


Luke 12:28 (KJV)
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Isaiah 60:1-3 (NKJV)
1Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Matthew 5:14-16 (NKJV)
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

                                                          ************************

4 comments:

  1. Yes, God is raising up a remnant that hasn't followed the ways of Balam, that isn't sleeping as the church of Sardis or lukewarm like the church of Laodecia. What an encouraging Word from God that, as we watch the falling around us, we are not alone. God is next to us, His Spirit guides us, His remnant is here to encourage us.

    I pray you are weathering the weather safely down there.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dan, No problems with the weather where we are. Today is warm, sunny and 100 deg! There were bad storms recently north of us in Queensland, thankfully they didn't come near us. God is looking after us always.

      Blessings,
      Bonnie

      Delete
  2. EDIFICATION AND ENCOURAGING WORD- March 23rd, 2013

    “My Beloved, NOW is the TIME to STEP OUT, you were created for this reason for NOW is the SEASON of FRUITITION! For I have come to set you FREE, the time is now, for my spirit will be with you. DO NOT be AFRAID to speak, for I will fill your mouth. For times are IMMENENT, and the days grow short in my season. This is the time to MOVE OUT in my Glory, to pursue MY HEART, to LIVE for ME !


    Do you not know how MUCH I CARE ? Do you not SEE my Father’s warnings ? For time is short for my RETURN ! Do you not see my eternal LOVE for you, for the days grow short and I have NEED of YOU ! Do NOT feed your flesh and grow lazy, for I have work for you to do and my spirit will take you places, listen to my voice and I will direct you where to go, for I have NEED of you.


    Do you not know my PLAN for your life ? Its to dwell in my presence and see my face. I cannot do it without you. You are my vessels, where my spirit resides and I am CALLING YOU FORTH to do MY WILL, so CHARGE and do battle for my names sake. WAR against the enemy and do NOT BACK DOWN, for I am with you. My spirit will guide and DIRECT YOU TO MY PURPOSE AND PLAN FOR YOU, But you MUST HEAR my VOICE to know what to do .

    Are you READY to take up the cross and bear my burdens and go forth in VICTORY ? For such a time as this, I am calling you forth, so get ready, for I have NEED of YOU to do my will. Who will speak my word and who will go at all COST? DO NOT BE AFRAID for I will be with you to encourage you and protect you against the enemy. ARE YOU READY ? Time is short, WAR and do MY WILL. DO NOT look to the left or right, the COST is HIGH. Are you willing to go, no matter what ?


    WHO are my WARRIORS, to go into battle and fight against the foe in the SPIRIT? Can I TRUST you to do my work? Can I trust you to follow me? Take up your SWORD of the SPIRIT and USE it against the enemy, for my word has POWER TO defeat satan. It will be DONE in the heavens and the earth for all eternity and forever more. says the Father


    Janine Henschel
    Sword Of The Spirit Ministries, Int'l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janine, thanks for sharing this wonderful word!

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.