Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Come to Me Before Time Runs Out

"Daughter, I want to give you words for My children. I want to encourage My children to stay close to Me that I may impart My will into their spirits. 

My children, listen to My words in your spirit; read My word daily; spend time worshipping Me; spend time in prayer for those who don't yet know Me.  Time is running short for those who have not yet given their hearts to Me.  Tell My people how much I love them!  Tell those you know, who don't yet know Me, how much I love them!  My heart is aching for those who knew Me once but have turned away.  I implore you to return to Me, the lover of your soul!  No-one can love you as much as I love you.  I created you; My Son died for you so that your sins would be wiped out and that eternal life with Me and My Son would be your gift.  All you need to do is to accept this gift - accept My Son's death on the cross as atonement for all your sins - all your shortcomings and failures. I long for you to return to Me.  I long for all who have not known My love, to turn to me and receive My love.

I would encourage you, My children, to seek Me often. You need to be close to Me in these perilous times for only I can lead you through and protect you.  My Holy Spirit will speak to your spirit to guide and comfort you.  Receive My son, Jesus, as your Lord and Saviour, and you will receive My Holy Spirit."


John 3:16 (NKJV)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Matthew 7:24-27 (NKJV)
24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

 
                                                      ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.