Friday, September 14, 2012

My Sheep Know My Voice

"Look ahead with joy, My daughter, for you cannot apprehend all that is coming your way.  Yes, there is much coming that will not bring joy to many and will indeed bring fear into the hearts of those who don't know Me.  But you, My daughter, do know Me and you know how much I love all My children. Those who are Mine, and who stay close to Me, will marvel at all I am doing for them and in them to produce the character of My Son in each individual who entrusts their lives to Me.  Stay close to Me and listen for My words of direction in the dark times.  That is the only way I can guide you and protect you and all those who call Me by name. Remember, 'My sheep know My voice and they follow Me'.  That is how I will guide you and protect you, My daughter.  You know My voice, and all who entrust their lives to Me know My voice.  This is your safety; this is your refuge; this is your strong tower … that you know My voice.  Listen and obey whatever I say to you, My children, for I long to provide shelter from the storm, but you must remain close to Me so that I may impart My will for you into your spirits - each and every one of you.

Daughter, when you take time to listen to My words, you may think you are hearing much the same words that I have spoken to you earlier.  This is because I want to impress upon you, and upon all those who read these words, that it is imperative that you stay close to Me and listen and obey. 'No-one can snatch you out of My hand' - but it is possible for My children to break away and leap out of My protection if they listen too long to the enemy's lies.  If you listen for My voice and heed My words, you will not stray from the path I have for you, My children, and you will be safe in My protecting Presence."
 
John 10:3,4 (NKJV)
3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.

John 10:28 (NKJV)
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

                                            ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.