Friday, August 31, 2012

What You Lack I Will Provide - Including Angels

"I want you to keep trusting in Me to provide your every need, My daughter.  I will not fail you.  You have no idea of the way I will provide for you in the coming days.  Don't be concerned that you have not stored enough food, for whatever you have not stored I will provide.  The most important thing is that you stay in your relationship with Me and stay close to Me so that I am able to impart to you My will for you in these times.  I will guide you each moment and I will lead others to you as I am doing now to help them prepare for what is ahead.

Remember My angels that I am deploying to the earth.  They are sent to help you.  There is so much coming that you would not survive without My help and guidance.  This is why I have sent so many angels to assist.  Always have at the forefront of your mind that I am with you in every situation and turn to Me for guidance when you are unsure of which path to take.  Listen for My words of encouragement and don't allow fear or doubt to enter your spirit.  Keep praying for those I have given you to uphold to Me, as your prayers are being answered for each person you bring before Me in prayer.

There is no way out of what is coming on the earth soon other than to put your entire trust in Me and in My Word.  There must be no room for doubt or lack of faith in these times, for only in staying close to Me and obeying My words to you will you survive.  You have read much on the internet of dreams and visions from others of what is to come.

Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7 NKJV) 

I have given dire warnings to many to prepare their hearts in readiness for My coming and I will honour your prayers for those of My people who don't yet know Me in their hearts.  As I have said to you before, there are many who desire to know Me but who have not yet made Me their Lord and Saviour.  Keep praying for these children of Mine to be drawn to Me before time runs out."

                                              ************************

4 comments:

  1. Grazie Bonnie per i messaggi che ci trasmetti da Gesù. Chiedi al Signore di dare la fede forte di Giosuè e Caleb a tutti noi che aspettiamo il Suo Ritorno nella Gloria, e di dare questa fede anche ai nostri amici e familiari.
    Grazie
    p.s.: dalla tua foto somigli tanto a mia mamma!!! Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela, I will pray as you have requested.
    I'm pleased my photo looks like your mom!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Bonnie, prega Gesù per tutti noi, perché finalmente iniziamo ad amare di cuore il Padre Creatore e permettiamo al Suo Amore di vivere in noi. Che tutti possiamo chiamarlo papà, Abbà, senza più avere paura di Lui.

    Grazie, un caro saluto Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniela wrote:
    "Hello Bonnie, Jesus prays for all of us to finally begin to love the heart of the Father Creator and we allow His love to live in us. May we all call him Daddy, Abba, without being afraid of Him thanks, a warm greeting Daniela"

    Thank you Daniela. These scriptures confirm what you wrote:

    Romans 8:15 - For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

    Galatians 4:6 - And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.