Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You Cannot Serve God and Riches

Tuesday, 16 July 2012

The Lord spoke to me today about not putting my trust in money and He highlighted where I was falling down in this command.

"Daughter, don't put your trust in money, remember you cannot have two masters, you cannot serve both money and Me.  You must choose.  Today you have become over concerned about your financial situation when this is not My will for you.  You must look only to Me, My daughter, for all your needs including your monetary needs.  Which account your money is in and the interest it earns is immaterial, My daughter. 

There will come a time in the not too distant future when money will lose its value and I don't want you to be overwhelmed and fearful when this happens.  I want you to let it go and not grieve for its loss as I am to be your only security.  You have placed too much security in your financial situation.  This has given you a feeling of security knowing that you had a certain amount of money in the bank that you could draw on when needed.  Instead, see Me as being your bank account.  All the resources you require are held by Me and all you need do is to ask Me for them and I will release to you what you need". 

Matthew 6:24 (NKJV)
“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

                                                   ************************

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the message, Lord. We all need to learn how to put trust and security in you rather than money in bank or property, and not to plan ourselves ahead of you what to do when we are not allowed to buy and sell.

    ReplyDelete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.