Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Alpha and Omega

“I am the Alpha and the Omega - I know the end from the beginning.  For this reason I say to you not to fear what is soon to come, for no future event is outside of my knowledge and control.  This is why it is imperative that you stay as close to Me as possible so that I may impart to you My will and direction for these end times in which you live.  I will guide you each day.  Your part is to obey what I say to you.

Keep close to Me, My daughter, so that I may impart to you what I desire you to do and how I desire you to live in these times.  Things will be so different soon and you may feel out of your comfort zone.  But remember that if you abide in Me, you will always know My comfort.

Whatever you see and hear around you must not become the primary focus, but what you hear and feel within you from My Spirit.  My Holy Spirit will guide you and comfort you and you will surely be protected. 

Tell My people that if they stay close to Me I am able to protect them during these times.  How you respond to Me is vitally important, My daughter.  If  you obey what I am saying to you, you will be safe.  If you do not obey what I am saying to you I may not be able to keep you safe.  It is My desire to keep all My children safe and out of harm's way so it is imperative that they stay close to Me and listen to what I am saying to each one personally.

Tell My people that I will come to each one personally.  I will give each person directions and guidance at the right time.  I am already telling some of My children to move from where they are living to a place designated by Me.  Those I have told know that I have spoken to them.  I just want My people to stay close to Me in prayer, in worship, in reading My word so that they are close to me all the time and in that way there is always a flow of communication between Me and My children.  That way I can guide them safely through these perilous times."

Revelation 22:12,13 (NKJV)
12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

                                                   ************************

4 comments:

  1. Great word. We should always be prepared and not be swayed by false doctrine. As Buddha says, "Whether you read it in a book, if someone says it, even what I say, don't believe it unless it agrees with your reason."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And even better than trusting in reason, trust in the Word of God:

      John 8:12 (NKJV)
      Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

      Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
      And lean not on your own understanding;
      In all your ways acknowledge Him,
      And He shall direct your paths.

      Delete
  2. What a great reminder to stay focused on what matters for eternity rather than becoming overwhelmed by the forces of evil engulfing not only America but the whole world. Yes, we are in a tremendous spiritual war but it is easy to feel helpless and hopeless and like giving up in the midst of so many attacking forces, even from so-called "Christian" people who have been deceived by the enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steven for your comment. I have read your Blog profile and know where you are coming from regarding chronic pain as my husband also suffers from this. His focus is always on our Lord for healing and strength to live a life pleasing to God until Jesus comes.

    Come Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.