Tuesday, July 10, 2012

God's Provision and Deliverance

Thursday, 5 July 2012

"I will deliver you from all attacks of the enemy."


                                                      ************************
Wednesday, 4 July 2012

"Daughter, you are My child, you are in My Kingdom already.  No-one can snatch you out of My hand.  All My provision is available to you so don't fear that you will go without in any way even though you are now not working. I have promised to provide for your every need, and I shall.  You will be surprised at the ways I will provide for you and for your husband.  I have so much in store for you both so look ahead with joy and anticipation.

I will cause events to come about in your lives that will bring your heart's desires.  Eagerly await what is ahead, My child, for there is much joy coming into your life."


Matt 6:31-34 (NKJV)
“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

                                                      ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.