Saturday, July 21, 2012

God is our Refuge

Thursday, 19 July 2012

"There is nothing for you to fear, My daughter, as you approach the end of days referred to in the Bible.  I know all from beginning to end and I am looking after my children.  There is so much ahead for you and for all those who put their trust in Me and you will rejoice at the plans I have for you, My daughter.  Keep praying for all those who don't yet know Me so that more may be brought into My kingdom before it is too late.  Don't dwell on the bad things you have read about and I have told you about.  Keep your focus on Me alone so that I may impart to you the strength and love you need for these times."

Psalm 91:2 (NKJV) - Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”

                                                      ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.