Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jesus has Overcome


Friday, 15 June, 2012

"Fear not, for I have overcome the world.  As I have overcome, you shall also overcome.  There is to be no fear in My children for you belong to Me and I have promised to provide your every need and to guide you and to protect you.  So, where is the room for fear?  Fear is of the enemy, fight it at all costs.  Don't allow it to remain within you for one second.  Cast it out and allow My Holy Spirit to fill  your heart with My peace and My love."

John 16:33 NKJV
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
 
                                                          ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.