Saturday, June 16, 2012

I will speak to your spirit at any time


Wednesday, 13 June, 2012

"There is no set time for Me to speak to you, My daughter.  I will speak to your spirit at any time.

I know you are discouraged.  Don't be discouraged, My child.  There is so much ahead for you that will bring joy.  Don't dwell on the negatives and on what is coming on the earth for I will provide for you and protect  you.  Fear not.  I will protect all those you have been holding up to Me in prayer also.  I think this is your main concern, that your loved ones may be left behind.  This will not happen.  I have promised to save you and your household and I will honour your prayers for your loved ones and your friends.  Keep praying and lifting up your loved ones to Me as you have been doing.  You don't need to do more than this.  Don't be anxious but relax in My promises to you and seek Me in your heart often during the day.

This is all I would say to you this morning.  Go in My peace and in My love."
  
Acts 16:31 NKJV
31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” 
                                                  ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.