Saturday, June 9, 2012

Coming Retirement


Saturday, 9 June, 2012

This morning is very cold (3 deg C) and I'm up at 6:30 to spend some time with the Lord. 

"Yes, Daughter, it is a cold morning but My Holy Spirit will warm your heart. 

You are nearing the end of your working life and I will speak to you more about what I would like you to do in your retirement.  Firstly, spend more time seeking My presence and spending time with Me.  Allow Me to lead you into greener pastures in your day to day living.  There are many things you could be involved in and it is important that you listen for My guidance so that you don't spend your time unnecessarily in view of what is coming on the earth shortly.  I want you to be prepared in your spirit so that  you are not unduly overcome with anxiety, My daughter.

I am bestowing on you giftings that will help you and others in these last days.  There is more to come for you than you can possibly imagine, My child.  Just stay close to Me as you are doing and allow My gifts to flow into you."

                                                  ***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.