Monday, June 4, 2012

Cast out Fear and Doubt


Sunday, 3 June 2012

Is there anything You want to say to me this morning, Lord?

"Daughter, I want you to always stay close to Me so that you hear My voice.  Know in your heart that I will never leave you or forsake you and that I am always here by your side in whatever you are doing and that I will lead and guide you in every situation.  Don't allow doubt to rob you of My peace and joy.  Allow yourself to be joyful, My daughter, for no matter what is coming on the earth, I will be here with you and you have no need to fear.  Cast fear and doubt from your mind and allow My peace to rule there always."

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

                                                  ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.