Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All is Well

Wednesday, 9 May 2012
  
"Daughter, you are doing well to arise at this hour of the morning as I am here with you now and I wish to speak with you.

Keep saying to yourself 'all is well' for I am looking after you in every area of your life.  I have gone before you in your retirement and prepared the path for you.  You will rejoice at the plans I have for you and you will know a freedom in your spirit that you have not known before.  Now is the time of salvation for many who have heretofore not known Me and you will be My servant to assist in bringing many to Me before the hard times begin on the earth.  Make no mistake that they will come on the earth and many will be caught unprepared, but not so you, My daughter, for I have told you things in advance to warn you and to help you understand when these must take place."

"Yes, My daughter, there is a time when it is too late for some to come to Me as they have hardened their hearts toward Me.  I will lead  you to those whose hearts are softening toward Me so that the word you give them will be received into their hearts for salvation."
 
                                                        ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.