Monday, May 21, 2012

Jesus Imminent Return


Sunday, 20 May 2012

My daughter, I want you to tell My people to prepare for My imminent return.  Pray for the unsaved while there is still time for them to repent.  There is not much time left but there is still time.

Prepare yourselves for My imminent return and don't be concerned at what you see and hear around you for I am in control no matter what comes on the earth.  My judgment is upon those who have hardened their hearts to Me and who seek to turn others from Me but I will protect those who are Mine.  It is important that you stay close to Me and listen to what I am saying to you individually so that you may be protected at this time."


1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 - For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

                                                   **********************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.