Friday, June 1, 2012

God's Protection


Thursday, 31 May 2012

"There is far more than you could possibly imagine coming on the earth, My daughter, and that is why it is so imperative that you stay close to Me and listen for My guidance in each situation you find yourself in.  I will guide you and protect  you each day.  Keep upholding your unsaved loved ones to Me as you have been doing and I will honour your prayers, My child.  Don't fear what is coming on the earth for I am here and I will not ever let you go.  I am here to protect, to save, to guide and to love all My children.  All those who are Mine will be protected at this time but you must stay close to Me as I have said."

Psalm 91:7-11 (NKJV)
7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.
8 Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

                                                  ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.