Friday, May 25, 2012

Deception behind the Scenes


Thursday, 24 May 2012

"Don't be afraid, My daughter.  Everything is coming to fruition and I am here with you every step of the way.  Don't be concerned about anything that you read in the papers; anything that you see on the television; anything that you see or read on the internet.  So much of what you see and hear is false, as much manipulation is being played out behind the scenes to bring deception to many. 

It is important that you stay very close to Me, My daughter, so that I can impart to you My will.  I will open your eyes as to the truth of what is going on behind the scenes so that you will not be deceived, My child, and many will listen to the words and insights that I give you.  This will be your ministry, to reveal the truth of what is happening in the world so that others may see behind the deception and be saved."

Matthew 24:23-25  (NKJV)
23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.
  
************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.