Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Believe before Seeing


Tuesday, 1 May 2012

"You must trust Me, daughter.  You really must trust Me and you must trust the word I have given you.  Don't doubt My word to you.  Remember, you must walk by faith and not by sight.  There is so much happening behind the scenes that you know not of and you must not wait until it is seen for you to believe what I have been telling you.  You must believe without seeing, you must believe now, even though you cannot see evidence for what I am saying to you.   

My apostles believed and obeyed Me regardless of what they saw in the natural and you must do no less than they.  Think also of the prophets of old who spoke My word to an unbelieving generation.  They spoke the word they were given by the Holy Spirit, regardless of the consequences because they knew the importance of obedience to My word and the importance of obeying the God of their fathers.  This generation wants proof before faith.  In My kingdom it is always faith before proof.  Remember the importance of this, My daughter."

                                                       ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.