Sunday, April 15, 2012

God is in Control


Saturday, 14 April 2012

"There is nothing for you to fear for I am in control of everything that is to transpire in the world.  Remember that My children will be protected at this time and all you need to do is to keep looking to Me for protection and guidance and I will not fail you.

Your working days are nearly over, My daughter, but I have work for you to do for My kingdom.  I will reveal this to you shortly when the time is right.

Keep praying for your husband's healing and for your family and friends' salvation as you have been doing.  I will honour your prayers as I have said.  Keep close to Me - I love you."


                                                        ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.