Friday, April 27, 2012

Pray in Faith


Friday, 27 April 2012  

Lord, thank  you for all you have done for me and for keeping me safe and under the shadow of Your wings.  I am so looking forward to meeting you face to face.

"My daughter, when you come before Me in prayer you are meeting with Me face to face even though you cannot see Me.  I am always eager to hear My children's prayers for I so long to answer your prayers and to give you your heart's desires, but you need to come to Me with your requests believing in your heart that I am well able to grant your requests.  Remember that I look for faith in the hearts of My children and then their requests will be answered. 

Without faith it is impossible to please Me.  So many of My children come to Me with their requests and petitions but there is no faith in their hearts and I cannot answer their prayers.  Seek to increase your faith in My willingness to answer your prayers and My ability to provide for your every need, however small or large.  You may think a request is too small to ask Me for, but small things are just as important as large things.  The world turns on small events each day.

Remember that I am in control no matter what happens in your life and no matter what happens in the world.  I am in control, My daughter, so fear not!"

                                                        ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.