Sunday, April 22, 2012

God's plans, not our plans


Saturday, 21 April 2012

"Daughter, all is in My hands.  Your prayer times will be rewarded.  Now is the time of salvation for all you are praying for.  I will honour your prayers, My child, so fear not.

Don't look ahead too much to when you retire for I have plans for you you know not of and I will reveal these plans to you as the day approaches.  Don’t plan too much for yourself for My plans are more important and I will ask you to lay aside your plans for My plans.

You are to remain in your home.  This home I have given you.  Remain here.  I have a reason for everything that has happened in your life.  Don’t think that you have taken a wrong turn somewhere, for you have not.

As the dawn breaks, be at peace My daughter.  All is well - I love you."  (about 5:50 am)


                                                        ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.