Monday, April 2, 2012

Fear is not of God


Sunday, 1 April 2012

"Fear is not of Me, always remember that.  If you find yourself in fear and worry, that is not of Me and you must cast it out and allow My Holy Spirit to fill the place in your heart where it was.

If you continue to put your trust in Me I will heal you and your husband and bring about miracles in your lives and in those of your families.  Keep upholding your families to Me so that I may bless them.  Keep leaving your concerns with Me so that I may bless you.  Keep upholding your husband to Me so that I may heal him.

This is all I would speak to you this morning.  Go in peace."
 
                                                        ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.