Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stay Close to Jesus


Sunday, 4 March, 2012

"Don't fear, My daughter, there is nothing to fear.  I am always with you.  I will  be teaching you new things shortly.  You must learn new ways of receiving My blessing and My instructions.  Times are coming that will put fear into the hearts of many but it must not be so for you.

My children need to stay very close to Me to bring them through these times.  My sheep know My voice and they follow Me.  I will make My presence known to  you in a way that you haven't known before.  Fear not, I will look after you and your family.  There is nothing you can do to prepare yourself or your family for what is coming.  Only I can help you and save you.  Remember, you are Mine; you are Mine and no-one else's.   I will not allow anyone or anything to come between us for you are so precious to Me.  Remember that I died for you; My love for you is so great and you are so precious to Me.

What is coming on the world is designed to tear many from Me but I will not allow it.  The enemy is planning much against My children, but I will not allow it to come to fruition.  My children belong to Me and no-one can snatch them out of My hands.  Remember that always.  No-one can snatch them out of My hand, now or forever!

You are Mine; I have called you by name.  I have redeemed you - you are Mine forever and ever."

                                                               ***************


I am your healer.  All the doctors you go to cannot heal you.  I am your healer - remember that."

                                                     ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.