Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Love and Obedience


Sunday, 18 March 2012

"I want you to know how much I love you, My daughter.  You must not fear, I have everything ready for you.  Don't fear that you won't see Heaven, for your home with Me is assured. You are My daughter in whom I delight!  Don’t think that you have not done enough for Me, for this is an error in your thinking.  I require My children to love Me and to trust Me and what you do for Me is born out of that.  I am not interested in works, for works' sake; I am interested in your love and your obedience.  I want you to keep coming to Me and listening for My voice and I will speak words to you that will uplift you and guide you.  I will not fail you in this, My daughter."

                                                       ************************

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to know your heart, Lord, that you want us to love you and trust you, stay close to you and listen to your words, so that you can protect and provide us in the days ahead.

    Many of us thought it would please you if we give up everything and work for you. We become as busy as Martha however you actually told us to be like Mary...

    Thank you for sharing His words to us, which turns around my life from outwardly to inwardly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope, thanks for your comment. Yes, it is wonderful isn't it, to know that Jesus would rather we sit at His feet and listen to Him than be running around "working" for Him!

      Bless you,
      Bonnie

      Delete