Friday, March 30, 2012

Don't neglect your time with Me


Thursday, 29 March 2012

"Daughter, daughter, daughter … come to Me My child so that I may strengthen your heart and your faith.  Fear not, all is in My hands and no-one can snatch you out of My hand.  All is in order and in My plan. Your children are safe in My hands, I have heard your prayers for them.  Uphold your husband to Me in prayer for his healing.  Keep praying for the salvation of your extended family and I will answer your prayers for them.

Time is running short, My daughter, so don't neglect your time with Me.  Stay close to Me and listen for My voice and My leading at all times. 

Go in peace, I love you."

                                                       ************************

1 comment:

  1. I feel these words are speaking to me too Lord, especially when you are calling daughter, daughter, daughter...

    I will do as you instructed as well...hope to hear your voices directly like sister Bonnie...at least you would explain what those dreams mean to me...

    ReplyDelete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.