Sunday, December 18, 2011

No Fear for Future


Thursday, 1 December 2011

"Praise the Lord, for He is good; His mercies endure forever!"

"Daughter, don't be the least concerned about your future.  I have given you my word that I will provide for your every need, and I shall.  You must not rely on, or have faith in, money, especially the money you earn, for it can be taken away from you in a single moment.  I am your provider.  Your needs are not just monetary and I provide all your needs.  If you need money I will provide it.  If you need food I will provide it.  If you need clothing I will provide it.  If you need love I will provide it.  If you need friends I will provide them.  Fear not - your future is assured, My daughter.

Fear not what is coming on the earth shortly for I will be with you in every circumstance you find yourself and I will lead you through.  Never doubt my provision.  Remember, I told you my duty of care toward you will continue no matter what the circumstances.

You have my word that I will not fail you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.