Sunday, December 18, 2011

Word from the Lord re my work

Sunday, 18 December 2011

On 20 October the Lord said to me, "You will not stay in your present position at work for as long as you think, but don't despair, for I am in it."

On 1 December my boss told me that the workload would increase shortly as he had bought out another practice and my job would turn into a full time position.  As I only want part time work, I declined the offer of the full time position.  I was not surprised by this conversation as the Lord had prepared me beforehand.  Unless I am offered one or two days work, I will be retiring when the full time person arrives.  I had thought of retiring at the end of 2012, pushing on an extra year for financial reasons, but the Lord knows best and I am looking forward to what the Lord has in store for me in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.