Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Coming Year 2012


Friday, 30 December 2011

"There is more coming than you could possibly imagine, My child.  There is no point in your trying to imagine what is coming on the earth, for you cannot.  As I have said, I have not revealed everything in My word, so you must not even try to imagine.  You will be overwhelmed by sights you see and things you hear, but not for long, for you will remember My words to you and that I am with you in whatever is coming.  Heed not the videos you watch, for the authors know not what is coming either.  They postulate on things that they know not of.  It makes interesting viewing but it is not the truth. 

I am the Truth and staying close to Me is what I require from  you at this time.  You are My lights to disperse My love in the world and I will send those to you to whom you are to witness of My great love for them.  Don't seek out these people; allow Me to send them to you."


                                                       ************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.