Monday, April 25, 2011

The Lord's Presence and Protection

Sunday, 30 January 2011 - Listening to the Lord

"I want you to know that I am with you always, even when you are not aware of My presence. Your awareness helps you, not Me, but regardless of whether you are aware of Me or not, I am here with you now and always. Don't fear stepping out into the unknown, for I am already there and I have prepared the way for you. There is nothing to fear whatever happens in your life or in the life of those you love, for I have them in my hands as well as you. Go in peace to love and serve Me, your Lord."


Monday, 28 February 2011

"Relax in My love and never doubt that I am with you and I am for you. Nothing will happen to you or your family outside of My will, so fear not. You have entrusted yourself and your family to Me and I will protect them. Now is the time of salvation. Honour Me, My child, and I will honour your wishes and heart's desires. All is well, fear not and go in peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.