Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Lord's Guidance

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5,6.

This has always been one of my favourite scriptures and a reminder that if I seek the Lord's guidance, all I need is to remember that He is in my heart and, as long as I acknowledge Him, He will guide me in the way He wants me to go. Very simple really!

I am learning to listen more to my heart and I am aware that if I have God's peace about a situation, then that is the right way to proceed. If I have any unrest at all, I don't proceed and I continue to wait on the Lord until I have his peace.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts ...
Colossians 3:15


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.