Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year 2011

Well, another year has flashed by and where am I? At the beginning of a new year. So many possibilities stretch before me. How not to become entrenched in past habits and past thought patterns?

Lord, help me to break free from old thought patterns and from negative thoughts and emotions. Help me to see ahead with hope and confidence, with You going before me at all times, leading and guiding me on the right path. I see flowers along the side of my path as I walk with You ... flowers up ahead and bright sunshine. Love and laughter around and ahead. You will not fail me, I know.

"Don't fear My daughter. I have many wonderies to show you" ....  (wonderies??? Wonders and glories!)   "They will be set before you as you continue along the path I have for you. There is to be no fear in your heart this year ... many glories will unfold before you ... just listen for My voice to guide and support you."

"Never will I leave you ... never will I forsake you, My child. All is in hand, fear not."

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.