Saturday, July 17, 2010

More Encouragement

The Lord has been reminding me lately that He has not forgotten me. That is encouraging! I have been asking for a miracle of healing for my husband, Kevin, who had osteoarthritis in his ankles to the extent that he has difficulty walking. He needs new cartilage - which only the Lord can provide. He also has no cartilage left in his right knee but is scheduled for a knee replacement in August. However, there is at present no such joint replacement available for ankles. We have left it in the Lord's hands for His answer!

I am also asking for a miracle of healing for my daughter-in-law who has been diagnosed with a condition called RSD/Complex Regional Pain Disorder following a simple bunion operation, and now a second diagnosis of Avascular Necrosis on the bone where her surgeon operated. This is not a welcome diagnosis especially at 28 years of age and in the first year of married life. She is scheduled for an operation on Monday to assist the healing of these two conditions and many prayers are being offered for her total healing. My son has been a tower of strength to his lovely wife and I am very proud of him. It has been tough on them both, but the Lord holds the answer and I believe healing will come!


For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say, "The Lord is my Helper, I will not fear. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13: 5,6

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.